Monday, November 2, 2009

AWOL


A lot of things have happened in the last 2 weeks. A guy duct taped 14 pythons to himself to smuggle them onto a plane, for one. Did anyone see that? He said he just really likes snakes. Also, I saw an old lady fall down and I helped her up and then walked her to Walgreens, so I'm basically in the clear as far as karma goes from here on out. The main thing that’s happened is that I haven’t posted anything. That’s really something not happening more than something happening. Did you think I was dead? Well I’m not. HA!

I’ve been busy, and I’ve been getting a lot of whiney crap about the lack of posts, so I’m sorry. It’s hard for me, too, ok? I’ll be posting on a regular schedule again startiiiiing…now.

1 comment:

  1. I will believe it when I SEE IT. Been missing your comment.s

    ReplyDelete