Monday, January 25, 2010

Casey Anthony is sorry


You know how Casey Anthony killed her daughter? Well she feels really bad and is ready to plead guilty. Oh, no, not for that. Sorry, that was confusing. She feels really bad for stealing some money from her friend. Because children come and go, but friends and money are forever and nothing can ever bring that $400 back.

"I just want to let everyone know that I'm sorry for what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Anthony, 23, told the judge, referring to the check fraud. "I wish I would have been a better friend."

She's tricky. "I take full responsibility. For writing a check! HA, you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?" It’s like when your boyfriend says “I love you” and you answer by saying “I love Yoo-hoo.” It sounds the same at first, but it really doesn’t mean the same thing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment