Thursday, August 26, 2010

I assume you're kidding



"I love this picture of you two! Idiot*, you have married one amazing man! Moron*, I am SO happy for you!"  was a Facebook comment on a photo of a certain newly-married couple yesterday.

I would never wish anyone ill will or anything, and I don’t really care what goes on with this couple or the amnesia victim who wrote that comment, but for God’s sake, someone be honest here.

Saying "you have married one amazing man!” about a guy who consistently cheated on his first wife and led a double life with a girlfriend on the side, is like saying “you have married someone who definitely won’t stab you to death!” about OJ Simpson.  I don’t wanna ruin the surprise or anything, but…no, you haven’t.
 

*names have been changed.

1 comment:

  1. I would like the entire unedited story please…including pictures!

    ReplyDelete