Monday, September 27, 2010

Newport Mouse

That mouse thing the other day made me think of this.  I should have posted this with that, but I didn’t.  I’d like to see you remember everything all the time.

A couple of years ago, we rented a house in Newport, RI and found a dead mouse half sticking out of a bag of chips that had been left in the cabinet from the last guests.  The lady who owned the place was really embarrassed when we told her, as you can imagine.  We did a little investigative work to determine the cause of death ("too many chips") and then wrapped the little guy up to send him on a journey to his final resting place.
Anyway the recurring theme from last month is this: mouse in the trash—hot button issue.  Is Laine compassionate and kindhearted for not wanting it to end up in the garbage?  Am I cold and heartless for not caring?  The answer?  “Throw it out the window.”  And I’m the bad guy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience about mouse. I have also experience fin my working time. So many types of credit card we can use for shopping and other purchasing. For more detail you visit my latest working blog Dummy Fake Credit Card Generator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. I also have written an article. If you want to read Click Here Minecraft Skins

    ReplyDelete