Friday, July 24, 2009

Rollin'


This was a tough call because I’m pretty lazy, but I’m also pretty cheap and as my bank account’s luck would have it, this time cheap won. A few 6-packs are cheaper than hiring painters, so I guilted my friends into helping me paint my new apartment last night and it’s good thing, because I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I painted 1/3 of a wall when Chris Chapple bought his apartment 2 years ago, but other than that I’d never painted anything in my life except for those ghetto houses in Waco in college and no offense, inner city Waco, but I wasn’t all that worried about the quality of work I was doing. And I hadn’t even had a few beers doing that. Ha, it was college…yeah, I had probably had a few beers.

Anyway, the apartment looks dope (I live in Brooklyn now) so shout out (told you) to my paint crew. Props. Or something.

1 comment:

  1. and once again, all is right with the world--at least compared to a few days ago. love all those sweet kids that helped you.

    ReplyDelete