Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You Teach Real Good


I really hate bad spelling and grammar. Like, really really hate it. Like, insanely, probably-a-little-bit-overboard-crazy hate it. But come on. We all go to school. It’s the law. So unless you’re Jodie Foster in that movie about that girl who was raised by wolves or antelope or something, you should be able to figure out the difference between “your” and “you’re." Also different words: "than" and "then." Totally different meanings. I know, it's mind blowing.

My sister teaches the 5th grade and she's really freaking good at it, but that's not always the case. So, in the spirit of seeing how long it'll take me to go into a rage blackout, these Facebook status updates were written by a teacher. Who teaches AP English. And has her Masters in Literature. I'm not even effing kidding. Good luck, kids in her class. I wish you all the best at Red Lobster. They have a really competitive management program.

No acid reflux! Yea!! Apparently he is an extremely hungry baby. He now ways 9.1 lbs. Crazy!!

Taken aiden to the doctor tomorrow for possible acid reflux. hmm... not good!

Thanks aunt pam. it was fun talking to u yesterday. u and wyatt r so adorable together.

I have more photos to add, but I will have to do that later. If your a mom you know how that is... haha

I cant believe aiden is two weeks old! he has grown so much! he now ways 7.5 lbs. and is 20 inches long!




*On Facebook, seconds after posting this:
Not a better way to end your day then at the four seasons, munching on wasabi peas, and vodka soda w my bestie
THAN. For God's sake, it's THAN. I went to college with you. COLLEGE.

5 comments: