Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Everyone just needs to calm down


I just saw this on the Post website and started to write about it, but then I saw this on WWTDD and Brendon basically says everything I was going to say, except with stronger language (my mom reads this!) and more references to lesbians.

He wasn't married and he slept with an adult. Not a 21-year-old “adult.” An actual adult. She happened to work for him. He’s also 600 times funnier than Jay Leno. That doesn’t hold much water in this particular argument, but I think it deserves mentioning.

I haven’t written anything about all this nonsense before because I love David Letterman. I always have, and unless he murders my family or brings back trucker hats, I always will. I was brought up in a good home, by good parents who taught me about unconditional love. They also taught me that being funny is far more important than ethics, but I don’t really think that has anything to do with this.


Let's just say that I agree with this laid back commenter:
Do you really care if Letterman did something "bad"? Relax. Move on. Have a Mojito or do what you do to chill.

I don’t like mojitos, but…yeah, man. Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment