Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry!

I’ve been totally MIA (not the rapper. I’m not a rapper. I talk pretty quickly though, so maybe I could be. No. No, I couldn’t) for almost a week now and that’s unacceptable. Unless I was in the Catskills for 4 days, and then decided to go out on Monday night until 5am, so Tuesday was pretty vicious, and now it’s Wednesday and I’m posting, so get off my back. Then it’s fine.

I have a pretty serious bruise on my ankle from kicking ass in the 3-legged race, but that’s the least of the injuries I expected with 21 people in one house for 4 days, so I’ll take it. Not to mention, I’ve seen enough movies to know that when a bunch of “kids” go for a weekend in the country, it ends in a killing spree, and we all managed to stay alive, so I’ll shut the hell up about a bruise I got frolicking on the lawn playing Field Day. There was a near-Deliverance moment when two guys in a pickup drove up out of nowhere in the dark and told us to keep the fire lower b/c “this was his daddy’s land” but Roscoe wanted to see the Budweiser case go up, and who are we to argue with a Groundhog. Or whatever the hell he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment