Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This gets better and better

I like it when people act super churchy and judgmental, and then things like this come out. Especially when they talk a lot about family values and “talking to young people about never compromising anything, for anyone or anything.” Never compromise anything. Unless a photographer says you’ll get more money for posing nude. Wait, the Bible doesn't like that either? It won't let me do ANYTHING!



Apparently there are other photos that are way worse. Even if they come out, I'm not posting them, so don't get excited.

2 comments:

  1. I also like her response to them "I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive." Oh THAT'S the meaning of intolerance? weird.

    ReplyDelete