Monday, June 22, 2009

Boom Boom Pow


Apparently someone punched Perez Hilton over the weekend (not very hard, as it would seem from his cry baby picture) and I don’t know if it really was Will.I.Am’s (can he just go by Will, for God’s sake?) security guy or some crazy drunk fan, and this may sound heartless, but I really don’t care. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like fighting or anything. I think it’s stupid and ridiculous and honestly, it scares me a little bit. Have you even been near a fight and heard the sound of a punch being landed on someone’s face? It’s terrifying. And it really hurts your hand. But Perez Hilton getting smacked in the eye for calling Will.I.Am a “f-ing fa—ot” is pretty great, if you ask me. I think Perez Hilton is an ass and takes things too far, but most importantly, NOT FUNNY. He’s not funny. I can’t, for the life of me, understand why anyone reads his site when there are at the very least, 600 other celebrity sites to read, 600 of which are funnier and more entertaining. It doesn’t make any sense and I will never understand it. Like quantum physics, or why anyone thinks Miley Cyrus is cute and talented.

2 comments:

  1. I'd Will.Ing.Ly punch Perez Hilton in the face if I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it. Perez just ain't funny.

    ReplyDelete