Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What we've all been waiting for

I know we’ve seen Teresa throw that table over 1,000 times on the season previews, but it was pretty damn good last night even so.
“EngAGED 19 TIMES?!” That’s when she lost it. You know why? Because Danielle told her to pay attention. I know.
In Teresa’s defense, the way Danielle said it, she might as well have said “you’re the biggest idiot in this room” (I can’t think of anything more insulting) because it was pretty condescending. Also in Teresa’s defense…crap, I really wanted there to be something else. Because you know what, I like her. There, I said it. She’s as dumb as rocks, she says the word “bubbies” far too frequently, and those gremlins she calls her daughters are terrifying, but God help me, I want to squeeze her.

1 comment:

  1. becwuaaas. man, if I had to sit in any sort of party with this people, I think I would repeatedly punch myself in the face. DO naaat disreepeck me.

    ReplyDelete