Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tomorrow I’ll be here



There probably won’t be fireworks, though. Or snow, being that it's June. And it probably won't look like a Thomas Kinkade painting, which isn't the worst thing in the world because Thomas Kinkade paintings make me think of retirement homes. No offense, Thomas. Anyway, it'll be gorgeous and mountain-y and I know it's not the Alps, but I plan on taking the gondola up and doing a rendition of "The Sound of Music."

This weekend I’m missing two weddings (actually, one wedding and one wedding reception; I missed that wedding already) because I’m in another wedding, and that just seems excessive. Do I know enough people for it to be plausible for 3 of them to get married on the exact same day? I guess I do. Sara and Brad, I love you guys, sorry I can’t be there. I’m sending Flat Melissa with Lacee, so I’ll be there in cardboard. Chapple and Kelly, I only have one Flat Melissa.

So help me, if I come back on Monday and my coffee mug is missing again, I’m taking the law into my own hands. You won’t get away with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment