Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mug shot


To whoever stole my coffee mug off my desk while I was gone, shame. On. You. And also, thank you for not stealing my iPod. My boss described it as “the perfect crime” because they left everything of value and who the hell cares about a coffee mug? No one will ever investigate. Justice will never be served. Well you wanna know who cares about a coffee mug? Me. I do. Because now I have to use a paper cup (until I remember to buy another mug) and using that mug was one of the only “green” contributions I make. I also bought those corkscrew-looking low watt bulbs, but that was really more out of laziness because they last longer and changing light bulbs is a pain in the ass. If Leonardo DiCaprio (he’s all “green” right?) pays this office a visit and I’m drinking out of a paper coffee cup, I will find you. And take my mug back. That’s really all I can do.

2 comments:

  1. offer a $100 reward for the safe return of the coffee mug. once it's handed over, laugh in the theif's face. ha ha ha scum bag.

    sounded so good in my head. misses something in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I see where you were going

    ReplyDelete