Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I need



These are the things I was thinking I need today:

1. A notebook. It often happens that I’m out and think, “ha, that’s funny, I should write about that.” Followed later by, “what did I think would be so funny to write about earlier?” Then I thought, what if someone found it and read it? That’s embarrassing. Ryan found a girl’s notebook at a party one time and carried it around with him for a week before he saw her to give it back to her. In that time, Lacee and I (obviously) read it. Just run of the mill notebook stuff, you know, like To Do lists.
To Do This Weekend—make impressive omelet, take meaningful walk on bridge, smoke a cigarette in a cemetery.
Verbatim.
Ryan has one, too. To this day, I’ve never been able to see even a page of Ryan’s notebook. I wonder what’s in there.

2. One of my nerd computer friends to have enough time to build this site so that I don’t have to use BS Blogger anymore.

3. A nap.


Talking about notebooks makes me think of my friend Steve's Moleskine Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment