Monday, August 24, 2009

I think I want a bagel


I eat yogurt every morning. It's healthy or whatever, and I like it, so I'm not going to stop, but do they have to insist on putting “with live and active cultures” on the label? Is that supposed to be a good thing? I think it’s supposed to be a good thing. Well you know what? It sounds gross.

The words "live and active cultures" refer to the living organisms, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus, which convert pasteurized milk to yogurt during fermentation.

Ew.



Important yogurt UPDATE, courtesy of KD:

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, did you not know that yogurt is the official food of women? You must watch this:

    http://current.com/items/88941392_sarah-haskins-in-target-women-yogurt-edition.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like yogurt, I think it's wrong. Must not be a very good woman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also dislike yogurt (except the Frozen kind). One of my many womanly failings.

    ReplyDelete