Monday, August 17, 2009

They're everywhere



I think this is the exact Affliction shirt that the guy was wearing who hit on us on Saturday night in downtown Orlando. Try and guess if we were interested.

He also ate the leftover fries off Chelsea’s plate, asked 11 times if we were going to some place called The Dragon Room, and talked a lot about carbs. And that t-shirt was still the most nauseatingly repulsive thing about him.

I don't read Maxim (obviously) but I don't want to try to explain this BS (not that anyone needs it explained, but I once had someone ask me "what is this American Apparel?" so you can never be too sure) and they already did it:

Affliction, the mook fashion behemoth that sponsors top MMA fighters, has lived up to its name by spreading the disease of what can only be described as "monster t-shirts." If you don't own a tee like this, you've undoubtedly seen an ass-clown wearing one: emblazoned with a huge dragon, eagle, serpent, or other mythical beast, it's the douchebag shirt du jour, inspired by tattoo-art gear Von Dutch popularized a few years ago. The truth is, the only things these shirts scare away are girls who might actually have sex with you.



I can’t pretend to understand anyone who wears Ed Hardy or Affliction and wants to look like this on purpose



But if something is too douchey for the the douchebags at Maxim, you should change clothes. And please don’t talk to me, I don’t even like Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment