Thursday, August 27, 2009

Serena, Nate, and an annoying PA who told me to turn off my flash


I left work last night around 8 and as I stepped out onto 9th Avenue, my life took a precious and unforgettable turn that no one could have predicted. Ok, Arturo had just come over to my desk to tell me about it, but whatever. There on 9th and 15th, in what used to be Chelsea Flowers in my building, was my beloved Gossip Girl, cast and crew. This picture (of Blake Lively--just trust me on this one) blows, I know, you don't have to tell me, but they yell at you if you use a flash, and I wasn’t going to stand around for a half hour trying to get a good shot, because I’m not 16 and that’s embarrassing and I have better things to do with my time than watch some TV show about teenagers shoot a scene. Yeah, right--I had to leave to go to a birthday party, or I would have stood there all night. I don’t care.

Here’s what I found out: in some episode this season, Serena and Nate will walk down 9th Avenue. You heard it here first. Oh, and Nate’s long lost cousin, Tripp Vanderbilt is apparently running for Congress. I used my critical thinking skills to figure that out, based on the signs in the door that read, “VAN DER BILT FOR CONGRESS Campaign.” I know, my mind is my weapon. I was going to go to MIT, but then I was like, "Boston accents are kind of annoying."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Excellent blog, nice post. I love this and so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to other friends like Chinafan, Jannis, Knowtrix, Voidaq also. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote. Just copy this link to your browser
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/70216
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

    ReplyDelete