Monday, August 31, 2009

Congratulations, Jonathan


I like to live through the achievements of others. It makes me feel accomplished to be in the presence of success, without all the effort and talent. So, here’s to me! Because Jonathan WON A FREAKING EMMY.

I won $2 on a scratch off lottery ticket once. Hey, that’s two more tickets!


OUTSTANDING GAME/AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION SHOW
CASH CAB
DISCOVERY CHANNEL

ALLISON CORN, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
TOM COHEN, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
ANTONY TACKABERRY, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
MARY DONAHUE, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
STAN HSUE, SUPERVISING PRODUCER
NICK O'GORMAN, SUPERVISING PRODUCER
JESSE GREEN, PRODUCER
RUTH JOHNSTON, LINE PRODUCER
REBECCA BREGMAN, LINE PRODUCER
SARAH KANTER, PRODUCER
ANDREW MCINTYRE, PRODUCER
JONATHAN GROCE, PRODUCER
TALIA PARKINSON, PRODUCER
BRIAN DEAN, PRODUCER
ADAM MARKOWITZ, PRODUCER
CHRIS SGUEGLIA, DIRECTOR
ANDREW TAVANI, WRITER
MICHAEL WELT, WRITER
GREG VOLK, WRITER
BRIAN GREENE, WRITER
BRENDA SCHAIT, WRITER
JOSIAH MADIGAN, WRITER


I know it seems like there’s no way that anyone who could win an Emmy would ever hang out with me, but I can be very charming when I want to be, so shut up.

Congratulations, Jonathan. This is pretty damn exciting. Now when you practice your Emmy speech in the mirror, you can use AN EMMY instead of a shampoo bottle. Not many people can say that. I use my body wash bottle, because it’s sort of gold-colored and then it’s more realistic. The shampoo I use comes in a purple bottle. It wouldn’t make any sense. “This is so unexpected, I don’t even have a speech prepared!” (which will obviously not be true, so if you’d like to be in my acceptance speech, I’d start sending gifts now.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa!
    I cannot wait to send you photos of the fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I have tons of Gift Bag goodies for hot women - I shall send them to you!

    ReplyDelete