Friday, August 7, 2009

Sad just got sadder


It was already pretty sad that John Hughes died, what with all the talent and everything, but the sad level’s about to go to eleven, because turns out, he was also like the nicest guy on the planet. I don’t know who this girl is, but she has 1218 comments on her blog post. I think the most I've ever had is like 19. Thanks for nothin, guys.

Sincerely, John Hughes

I'm not gonna sap this up with all this "generation defining" talk, but the dude could make a movie. Vacation is still one of the funniest movies ever written (don’t ever watch it with me) and if Uncle Buck doesn’t warm your cold stone heart, then get away from me because you’re dead inside and zombies scare me.

3 comments:

  1. I like his high tops in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those high tops rock!

    Love the John Hughes blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, that girl only has like 3-4 comments on her other posts. I suggest you become pen pals with someone famous and awesome and inspiring. Hahahah pen pals...

    ReplyDelete