Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GG 11.10.08: Stop saying "guerilla fashion show." Please.





More than a month before this episode aired, I got these pictures from my friend Lisa in an email that said:
SPOTTED: gossip girl's Serena Van der Woodsen, outside our building in Times Square kissing a mystery man! so, S, who's the lucky guy?
see you friday ;)
lisa


Unfortunately, the lucky guy was Aaron Rose (hipster artist douche) sent to annoy me with his greasy hair and many scarves.


Stop saying "guerilla fashion show." Please.

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 11:04pm

"Serena, how's the sexy artist?" sexy artist?? sick, no.

Does anyone know someone who would have business meeting with a 15-year-old? me neither.

Chuck at a hockey game? HAAAAAAAAha, never.

Dan's meeting with the sr editor at NY Magazine? These Humphrey kids are really getting a jump on their careers.

Blair in a beret! oh, finally. thank you.

Why is Serena acting so goofy while she's posing for Aaron? I love her, but this is really annoying me. and he's a photographer, too? how cliche.
And AAAH! her face is everywhere! As if it were possible for him to creep me out more.

This isn't news to anyone, but MAN, they're really playing up Serena's boobs this year. every single outfit.

I really wish they would stop saying "guerilla fashion show"
And what's the big deal, anyway, Jenny? Make some new dresses and quit crying and screaming. it's hurting my ears.

"i wanted a harry winston choker for my birthday, instead i got a conscience."
(on a side note: Lacee and I once told 2 guys at bar that she was Harry Winston's daughter and that the giant cocktail ring I was wearing was a real diamond--Harry's graduation gift to me.)

the surprising thing is not Aaron dating every girl in Williamsburg, because he's a douche. the surprising thing is anyone dating him. because he's a douche.

HAhahahahah...Jenny's back on the street with her sewing machine.
and wow, she came to that divorce-my-parents conclusion in record time

Serena, put some clothes on! ooooh, he's bringing out her free spirit. I get it. he's so free-spirited. gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment