Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GG 1.5.09: You don't surprise someone standing on the edge of the building!

You don't surprise someone standing on the edge of the building!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 12:52am

I'm just now watching this, so I apologize for the delay. here we go.


jenny's back in her uniform. with hot pink tulle underneath, of course.

WTF...is he in China or is he in a Chinatown "massage parlor"? in a kimono.

i know eric had dark hair before, but i'm still not used to him sans-
highlights.

nice FB stalking, Dan. we all do it.

now we're parting Jenny's bangs in the middle?

whoa, Nelly (ha) my friend Kristen had those glasses in 1988.

wow, winter white's the new black.

Chuck's in bad shape, but at least he's still in a velour suit.

"you look tan." nice try, Dan.

YES!!! she broke up with Brooklyn hipster artist douche. and we didn't even have to see him again.

whoa...PDA already? I'm gonna go vomit now, too.

It's a boy! congrats.

"I was gonna be a rock star..." HAAAhahahaha

Can you smoke a j on the CW? even if you're Chuck Bass, that seems like something that censors would catch.

Chuck WOULD have joints pre-rolled and in a silver cigarette case.

she is 9 levels hotter than Dan. that's the only lucid thing Jenny's said all season.

Plaid headband. it's not a bow, but I can live with it.

"I know, I was surprised, too...that's not entirely true."

suck it up, Blair, you have to impress strangers in argyle.

penelope's sleeping with her dad's junior partner. obviously.

"did Chuck Bass say something?" uh...i think Dan would know which Chuck you're referring to without using his last name, Rufus.

"in some Jim Morrison downward spiral."

YES..they ARE all in argyle. I knew it.

Dan found out that Rufus was calling adoption agencies and he's shocked that the secret is an illigitimate kid? I wouldn't tell Yale about this one, Humphrey.

"I frequently feed the ducks at central park..."

"i see her quite a bit on page six."
"and quite a bit of her."
yeah, we all do, lady.

WAAAAIT...Jenny did her roots between scenes. LIke we wouldn't notice.

Of course you weren't ready for a kid, Lily. You're 40 and you don't take care of your kids now.

"he has a thing for rooftops"

I know Chuck's in turmoil and everything, but his hair shouldn't have to pay the price.

YES...an "I'm Chuck Bass!" is always better with tousled hair on the edge of a 30 story building.

He took her hand...i think i might cry.

What the hell happened on New Year's??

do they not have tailors in Brooklyn? I know they do, in fact. Rufus needs Lily, if only to make him hem his jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment