Monday, April 20, 2009

Is this because we're so damn "green" now? I miss global warming.


So here’s the deal, it’s been cold. It should be warm, and it’s not. All the bitter status updates in the world aren’t going to change that. Finally this weekend, as if to keep us all from killing each other and just in time to boost Top Shop revenue, we got a taste of spring and it seems I literally forgot how to dress for warm weather. It’s been so long. I felt like a remedial math student trying to do one of those timed grid multiplication tests. Ah, don’t rush me! The pressure is too much! I can’t concentrate! Is it hot enough for shorts? Tank top? Should I layer? Will I be sweaty in jeans? Will I be too cold in a dress? Did I self-tan enough for bare legs? SHOES?! Flats? Sneakers? Is it too early for flip flops? I can’t take it!
My choices ended up working beautifully and we took FULL advantage of coat-less freedom, until Sunday when Spring went back into hiding. Maybe it owes someone money.

No comments:

Post a Comment