Tuesday, April 14, 2009

STOP


At the risk of offending one or more of the 412 people on my Facebook friend list, I have to get this off my chest before I throw up on my keyboard. You couples that post things on each other’s Facebook walls that are clearly personal and should, by all rules of society, not be on display for the entire internet-viewing public, have got to cut it out. No one wants to read it, nor should you want your 400 Facebook friends to read “I love learning and growing with you!” (which no one should say on a Facebook wall or otherwise, for any reason, ever) or “Let’s stay in tonight…;) sound good?” Send a text, for God’s sake, you’re making everyone sick.

3 comments:

  1. i agree, if i ever say anything like that. Cockpunch me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was on Facebook. Unreal, just unreal.

    To My Wonderful Husband..Maybe One Day I Will Find The Words.


    It's as if someone just turned on the lights after a blackout storm.
    The feeling of terror still lingers in my veins not knowing if the storm has passed for good.
    My hands are still trembling and my knees are weak.
    One thing's for sure, my heart is playing the drums to my favorite rock song.

    I'm all the sudden covered in flower petals.
    The sunshine is almost over bearing even though it's warming my soul as we speak.
    My hands immediately reach for the sky.
    Out of excitement I scream because I for once have the security that everything is going to be okay.

    Water tastes better these days.
    And the smells of dandelions are circling me.
    I'm in a tunnel of happiness and no one else has a ticket to enter....
    Except for you.

    It's the simple pleasures I've been missing out on.
    My one set of footprints has become two.
    My hand has been engulfed by another and
    My tears are no longer dried by tissues but rather a shoulder.

    Each night our love is told by the moon.
    My body feels weightless but full.
    Nothing could ever compare to this sensation.
    My smile couldn’t be pried off my face if you tried.

    My eyes hardly shut.
    Afraid of waking up from this enchanted dream.
    Reality is better than the Cinderella Story.
    I just turned down the yellow brick road.

    Bumblebees are swarming my stomach.
    One’s that don’t sting of course.
    They are just flying around to our love song.
    And it excites me.

    Feelings can’t be described.
    Imagine where the ocean and the sky meet.
    We will always live there.
    In eternal ecstasy.

    I one time wished for you.
    It’s unbelievable that my wish came true.
    For so long I’ve longed for this.
    And I’m finally home.

    ReplyDelete