Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GG 1.19.09: witch hunts are my valium

witch hunts are my valium

Monday, January 19, 2009 at 11:23pm

Death by Dorota...even Dan knows

whoa...not so down low. I know Lily's supposed to have gotten 4 hours of sleep, but did they really have to make her look like it?

gross, stop laughing, Lily. my teenage son heard me having sex all night with his best friend's dad, that's hysterical. Mom of the Year.

"I want them young and unstable."
"You can cancel that order, I already ate." ew. even for Jack. ew.

hey, child teacher is the girl from Related. I liked that show. Jennifer Esposito was in it...anyone? just me?

I'm so glad Dan and Nate are back together. they have so much to learn from each other.

WAITLISTED. well, obviously.

"financial aidiots" haha, poor people are funny.

"he's like a cafeteria lady who won the lottery."

"we get a free pass..like pregnant ladies or 14 year old chinese gymnasts" Eat it, Olympics Committee.

new child teacher has no idea what she's doing. This isn't Related, Rose.

"time to shuck the corn" wait, what?

Rufus doesn't even need Opera for Dummies, he's got a rich gay 15 year old. Eric IS Opera for Dummies.

wow, the girly laughing on the bed is so high school. it's like they're...in high school.

opera boobs. they've been suffocating in sweaters all winter! i missed you, boobs.
but AH--Nate's opera hair is making me nauseous.
and what the hell is Vanessa wearing? is that velvet?

they're really doing a bang up job hiding Kelly Rutherford's pregnancy. She held that tiny clutch so perfectly that I almost didn't notice the 6-month-old unborn child under that dress.

ADOPTION! of course! (i actually already knew that, but i can't reveal my sources. didn't i do a good job of sounding surprised, though? caps and exclamation points say SURPRISED!)

Jack in the bathroom and scary music! Lily, you may not be scared, but i am. i'm scared. OMG...near rape scene! be careful Jack, she's pregnant.

"my hair looks terrible...not since 91..." Thank God someone said it.

HA..."get a jumpstart on your veganism, have some celebratory seitan at Angelica Kitchen?" Would Blair know about a restaurant in the East Village? And thank you, Serena, it IS gross. ugh, vegans.

ew is child teacher flirting with Dan? I know she's a lit teacher, but he's 17!

"it's what's going to happen is what you should be worried about"
"is it war?"
"YES...I need to wait for my moment then I'm going black ops."

No comments:

Post a Comment