Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GG 11.17.08: What? My hair?

What? My hair?

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 11:29pm

Thank God they cut Jenny's bangs. maybe now she can see...how stupid that haircut is.

You know how they always said that the city was the other main character in Sex and the City? That's what Serena's boobs are now.

Hipster art douche's Bill Cosby sweater...ugh.

hahaha Blair's disgust faces are my favorite thing in the whole wide world.

hipster art douche and his many many scarves..ugh again. at least they're consistent. and realistic b/c hipster art douches do love scarves.

wow, she put them away for Thanksiving.

AAAAAHAHAHA Dorota's cell phone ring is Britney Spears' Slave. I f-ing love this show.

The FBI sure puts a lot of faith in teenagers. I've heard that. they're pretty laid back over there.

Nate's back on Vanessa now? That was fast. It's like he's 17 or something. oh right.

No comments:

Post a Comment