Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GG 3.16.09: I'm an actress...No, I'm a seagull...

I'm an actress...No, I'm a seagull...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 4:27pm

I tried to post this last night and it wouldn't work. Thanks, FB. Here it is.



AW Dorota playing with the hair piece. it's sweet.


AAAAAAAH...Nelly got into Yale. Does Yale send email acceptance letters? I doubt it.


hahaha...Dorota and Penelope. Maid off.


WHORE! What is she doing there? In the midst of a student-teacher sex scandal, you lay low.


Ugh, Vanessa and that damn video camera. It's so Ray in Drive Me Crazy. You know, Drive Me Crazy--1999--Melissa Joan Hart, Adrian Grenier cross-rip-off of Can’t Buy Me Love and 10 Things I Hate About You? Melissa Joan Hart’s freaky lazy eye is even lazier than it was in Clarissa Explains It All.


Carter's back? And he's with Elle? and Elle, you couldn't come up with a better fake name than Hailey?
I hate this whole storyline.


HA..."did you see how they were treating her?"
You mean to tell me that a teacher slept with her high school student, and the other teachers weren't supportive? Bitches.


Uh, why do neither of them know how to pass a note?
And does she just carry around an extra key to her apartment? Probably. Whore.


Who the hell is this blonde girl sitting with Isabel? I don't know her. Do I?


Gah, Jenny was not the person for this job, why can't she hide a note properly?


"People aren't jealous of you, Blair, they HATE YOU." Not me, i love her. And I'm jealous of her.


Serena's ego is WAY too big to admit this crush (and the fact that he's ignoring her) on camera.


Ugh, of course she likes him, he's a douche in a scarf. I can't take it.


I usually suspend all reality Monday from 8pm to 9pm, but I have a really hard time keeping a straight face when anyone says "Lord Marcus."


Serena, pull your cardigan up over your shoulder, it's driving me nuts. we see the boobs. it's ok. we see them.


"I just met him..he told me he was rich, so i thought he could help."
well...yeah. makes sense to me.


These two film society nerds talking about William Wyler...ugh.

"yeah, Bette Davis...I love her eyes, her hair is harlow gold." do 17-year-olds know that song?

"yeah, and i'm totally annoying." You said it, Vanessa, not me.


"Dad has it." YES.
RUFUS! Man, I love Rufus now. I'm sorry i ever doubted him. (wait, I got all excited...how did he know where she lives?)


"my thoughts come so fast, i get confused."
aw, yeah they do.


Carter's one of them? Wait, why did they trust him in the first place? Because he can get fake passports made? That makes sense.


"...all to get back at me for Teacher Gate."


GAAAAAAAH, could they at least have cast someone who we'd WANT to see do it in the costume closet? Poor Penn Badgley's looking at his hot real-life girlfriend all day long and then has to make out with this idiot? I bet he puts Visine in the casting director's coffee.


Mr. Campbell's really stickin to his guns. Ugh, I'm trying, but I'm so bored with this whole thing, I can't even pretend to care.


HAHAHA Blair waves as the curtain goes down.


Charles Isherwood...excited or ashamed about his cameo? I wonder.


"Serena, I'm gay."
Is Eric still with Jonathan?


Did Vanessa just say 'unsecure'?


HA..."turns out they didn't want to hurt me, they just wanted me to sign an agreement..."
I'm no legal expert, but I'm gonna go nuts and say that the most powerful business men in the country (world?) know a thing or two about covering their asses and might have the girls sign the agreement before they let them in on all these life-shattering secrets.


"you've got a good heart. you should give it to somebody who cares."


"she was spreading false rumors..."
Why does child teacher talk like...oh, a lit teacher. right.
And they're not really false now, are they, Rachel? whore.


HA, Dan, right when I'm done with you, you win my heart again: "we had sex in the costume closet, so you can do whatever you want with that..."


"Student sex in the costume closet...is that what they mean by heartland values?"
Blair's not really one to settle on the "you have to live with yourself" punishment, but if it'll get her back to Iowa and out of my life, then fine.


Aw, Rufus, you were doing so well...
"i'm sorry, too, son." WHAT?? For what??


YES...why isn't Dorota more excited?


Carter? Please. He's tied up with Kings, does he even have time for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment